VOICE FOR CHILDREN & NURTURING FAMILIES
Counseling for Women
Voice for Children & Nurturing Families offers both short and longer-term counseling based on your concerns, circumstances, and interest.
She has expertise and interest in:
- Mood (depression, loneliness, anxiety, and bipolar disorders)
- Trauma (abuse, neglect, domestic violence, natural disaster, terrorism)
- Food and Body Concerns (body image, eating disorders, self-esteem)
- Impulsive Behaviors (self-harm, promiscuity, anger)
- Relationship Issues (family dynamics, cross-cultural challenges, hetero or LGBTQ relationships)
- Life Transitions (transitioning from residential treatment, leaving for college, graduation, getting married/divorced, starting a family)
- Personal Growth (mindfulness, communication skills, forgiveness, self-acceptance)
In a supportive environment, you will be able to build skills, set meaningful goals, and develop a positive sense of self. We’ll work through obstacles while building on your strengths. Therapy can be the first step in making you a priority.